Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Be Thou My Vision

These are uncertain times for our world, our country, my family, and for me personally. But as soon as I say that, I am aware of the fact that ALL times are uncertain. If we were all knowing then we would not have the privilege of walking by faith. But why is it so incredibly scary!?

As a follower of Christ, I have spend most of my adult life living with the security of belonging to Him. The miracles that He has given me will bring me to tears if I were to recount even the top five. He has been amazingly good to me in a multitude of ways. So my pea brain should know that all is well and then move on to other issues. But that is not how it usually works.  Why are we so obsessed about the "future"? He tells us over and over again through His Word that HE HAS GOT IT.

So I rest in the fact that I know who holds the future and it is not me.

1 Comments:

At December 12, 2012 at 11:35 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

This reminds me of a scripture I read this morning! “You know with all your heart and soul that not one of all the good promises the Lord your God gave you has failed. Every promise has been fulfilled; not one has failed.” Joshua 23:14b

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home